Alberica Di Carpegna, has been a content and photo editor for Bikeitalia.it since 2013. She never fails to be amazed by the beauty that nature has to offer and sees cycling as a way of life which empowers her and gives her the ability to see the world at a leisurely pace.
She is wholly commited to the spirit of “cycling with style” and she leads the “Milano Cycle Chic” photo project which endeavours to encourage more people to take up cycling in the city and to use bikes as their daily mode of transport.
Selection of previous cycling tourism photoshoots and articles
- Cycling along Flowers Riviera » Read More
- Cycling in Salento » Read More
- Cycling along 3 Rivers cycle path » Read More
- Cycling from Wien to Budapest – Eurovelo 6 » Read More
- Cycling in Serbia – Eurovelo 6 » Read More
- Cycling Via Romea Francigena – Eurovelo 5 » Read More
- Cycling in Lodi » Read More